Dear Parents and Guardians:
It is unbelievable how quickly we are approaching the end of the school year. We are sincerely grateful we have had the pleasure of getting to know your students, and partnering with you on their continued growth as young men and women. In these last days of St. Anthony High School, we continue to stress the need to end the year strong.
Please be aware of the following school expectations:
• Each student's grade point average (G.P .A.) will follow him or her to the next school. Remind your child that he or she should continue to work to full potential.
• Lateness and absenteeism should be minimal.
• Financial obligations must be paid in full before the start of final exams. Students will not be allowed to take exams if payment is not received, resulting in an incomplete on the transcript.
• Students failing any course are required to attend summer school. The new school you have chosen for your student to attend will assist you on the requirements of attending summer school.
• Final report cards and medical records will be distributed on the last day of school, and attendance is mandatory. These records must be picked up during regular school hours that day.
• For future needs regarding transcripts, all education records will be held at the Archdiocese of Newark.
Dates to Remember
Friar Day-May 19th
Junior/Senior Prom -May 25th
No School-May 26th & May 29th for Memorial Day
Final Exams for Underclassmen -June 5th through June 9th
Faculty In Service Days -June 12th through June 14th
Last Day of School for Students - June 15th
Last Day of School for Teachers -June 16th